Monday 30 December 2013

Intro to You

Hi! My name is Lisa and welcome to my blog on Vietnam! I am Vietnamese and that's one of the reasons why i decided to do Vietnam but another reason is because I think that there are so many different types of Vietnamese food depending on where and what region you are from. If you didn't know depending on which region of Vietnam you are from you will have a different accent and the accents are really different from each other. In this blog I talk about recipes that I have tried before and really liked and my experiences in Vietnam. I also talk about the biggest festival in Vietnam and what they do to celebrate. I hope after reading my blog that you would want to dig further into Vietnamese food and its beautiful culture. I hope you enjoy my blog :)


Here are some pictures we took when we went to Vietnam







No comments:

Post a Comment